There's nothing better and easier than cool, creamy bleu cheese dip with a side of hot wings or veggies! Make this all-natural favorite dip in less than 5-minutes!
Bleu cheese dip goes with hot wings like peas and carrots, so why not have a homemade batch on hand for your next wing party?
Why you'll love this recipe!
- Quick, easy - ready in 5-minutes
- All-natural - no additives or preservatives
- Stores well- keep a jar in the fridge for up to three months
- The dip doubles as salad dressing - just add more buttermilk!
What you'll need:
Cream cheese (room temp), mayonnaise, buttermilk, bleu cheese crumbles, onion powder!
How to make it:
Mix everything in a bowl and serve!
Can I substitute with Gorgonzola?
Yes. Gorgonzola or Stilton may be used in this recipe instead of bleu cheese, however, you may want to adjust the amount of cheese depending upon your palate.
What's the best way to serve it?
Generally speaking, you want this creamy dip to remain above room temperature, if not a bit cool. Serve bleu cheese dip with a crudité platter, or as a spread with pita or naan. Bleu cheese typically pairs well with cherry or grape tomatoes, celery, red onions, olives, salted or candied nuts, figs, pears, or dates.
A secure jar of this dip will last up to 3-months in the refrigerator. Freezing is not recommended.
♥ If you make this recipe, please comment and rate below!
Bleu Cheese Dip
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup buttermilk
- ¾ cup bleu cheese crumbles
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients into medium bowl
- Serve with cut vegetables, chips or chicken wings
- You can substitute Gorgonzola for Bleu Cheese in this recipe