Pineapple Souffle is an easy recipe that goes great with a holiday ham, barbecue, or even as a dessert!
The perfect side for your holiday ham! Sweet and fluffy, pineapple souffle can be served warm or at room temperature!
- 1/2 cup Butter room temperature
- 3 whole Eggs slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 3 cups Bread torn into pieces
- 1 15.oz can Crushed Pineapple drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine butter, sugar and eggs and cream together until well blended
- Add torn bread and pineapple to butter mixture
- Place in lightly greased baking dish
- Cover with foil and bake for 50 minutes
This dish can be made in advance. To reheat, simply place covered dish in oven at 350 degrees for 30 min.