Make the tastiest, prettiest deviled eggs for your holiday gathering!
- 1 dozen large eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 T yellow mustard
- 2 T relish sweet or dill, drained
- 2 T white vinegar
- 1 T minced raw onion not dried
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Hard boil eggs (see The Perfect Boiled Egg)
- Cool and peel eggs; slice eggs in half lengthwise
- Remove yolks and place in bowl
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well; refrigerate mixture for about 10 minutes to avoid a runny yolk filling
- Scoop egg yolk mixture back into hard boiled egg whites
- Garnish with paprika and serve
- Deviled eggs are always nice to have at Thanksgiving and Easter, but we serve them at Christmas, too!
- Perfect for brunch!
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]