Balsamic Grilled Peaches
Sweet peaches grilled and tossed in a delicious balsamic vinaigrette.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 peaches
- 4 tablespoons raspberry balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tablspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon crushed mint dried
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- pinch of salt
Cut peaches in half; core out seed
Place peaches cut-side down on grill and in indirect heat for 15 minutes
Turn peach halves over and cook peach skin until it softens
Combine raspberry vinaigrette, sugar, mint and salt in a bowl; combine well
Remove warm peaches from grill and place in a large bowl; pour vinaigrette mixture over warm peaches; toss peaches until all are coated
Plate peaches and sprinkle crushed pecans over them
- The heat of the grill really brings out the natural peach flavor!
- This dish holds up well at picnics and goes great with grilled meats, or as a dessert
- You might want to bring out a big tub of vanilla ice cream, too!