Grilled lamb loins are always a welcome surprise for your guests! Serve them as an appetizer or tapas dish!
Grilled Lamb Loins
Grilled lamb loins are quick and easy to prepare and deliciously impressive! Serve them as an appetizer or a tapas dish!
Servings: 4 lamb loins
- 4 lamb loins
- 1 cup Mediterranean Marinade and Dressing
- Place lamb loins in a large plastic bag
- Pour Mediterranean marinade and dressing over meat
- Massage liquid to cover lamb loins
- Place plastic bag in refrigerator; rotate every 10 minutes
- Heat grill (about 350ºF); add lamb loins to hot grill and sear 3-4 minutes on each side
- Move loins away from heat and cook until internal temperature is at least 140ºF (rare)
- Remove lamb loins from grill; cover with foil tent and allow to sit for 5 minutes
Be sure and get the Mediterranean Marinade and Dressing recipe which can be used as both a marinade and dressing for pasta, potatoes or salad.