Southern Pimento Cheese
This recipe from Southern Living has been around for forever. It’s absolutely The Best. Serve pimento cheese as a dip or a sandwich spread. The cayenne has a little heat, so if you’re not a fan of spicy, you might want to reduce the amount of pepper.
Sharp cheddar cheese combined with pimentos, seasonings and spices.
- 16 ounces sharp cheddar grated
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 8 ounces chopped pimento drained
- 1 teaspoon grated sweet onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
In a large bowl, combine grated cheese and drained pimentos
In a separate, smaller bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well
Pour mayonnaise mixture into the cheese and pimentos; combine well and serve
Looking for more Southern Recipes? Try –