Wanna make the special guy in your life a nice dinner for Father's Day? Look no further! Here's a collection of "manly" favorites!
I am proud to share some fabulous Father's Day recipes from my Southern friend, Debi, owner of Quiche My Grits. She's out of North Carolina and is sharing some of her most popular Father's Day recipes! So...dig in, ya'll!!!
There's a little bit of something here for every guy ...we've got ribs, chicken, sweets for your sweet and more! Scroll through and create a culinary masterpiece for your sweetheart!
Tartar sauce recipe is included below.
A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.— Gregory E. Lang
I hope you like these Father's Day Recipe Ideas! Be sure to swing over to Quiche My Grits and look at Debi's beautiful recipes!
My Dad loves a good fried catfish with tartar sauce, so here's how to make quick and easy tartar sauce! He also loves a good laugh:)
Easy Tartar Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2½ tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- ¼ teaspoon onion , fresh and minced fine
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon white distilled vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- If using sweet or dill relish, place it on a paper towel and squeeze excess liquid/juice
- Combine all ingredients in bowl
- Allow for tartar sauce to rest about 5 minutes before serving
- Substitute dill relish for sweet if you prefer a more tangy tartar sauce
- If you use relish, squeeze out the liquid in a paper towel before incorporating into the sauce
- If you don't have vinegar, use lemon juice